Every great design considers the system level and all interfacing components. The overall system design and successful integration of mechanical, electrical, and software sub-systems requires a unique approach that comes from experience.
We use systems engineering throughout all of our engineering activities to ensure robust designs that meet or exceed requirements for performance and reliability.
Systems Design deliverables may include:
- System Architecture Design
- System Requirements Specification
- Strategic make/buy decisions
- Block Diagrams with Interfaces
- Sub-System Requirements Specifications
- Interface Specifications
- System Compatibility Analysis Reports
- Regulatory and Certification Requirements Specification
- Design for Manufacture Analysis
- Requirements Tractability Matrix